The board is a self-supporting agency and receives no General Fund tax appropriation. It is funded entirely through fees assessed for licensing its professionals.
- Jim Chandler, Chairman, Licensed Home Inspector
- Mark G. Oerther, Vice Chairman Representing Licensed Home Inspector
- Kevin R. Farris, Representing the Kentucky Association of Realtors
- Ken Fister, Representing Manufactured Housing
- Robert P. Johnson, Representing Licensed Home Inspector
- Edward C. "Neal" Tong
- Welford T. "Bud" Wenk
Office of Occupations and Professions
P.O. Box 1360
Frankfort, KY 40602
Office: 502-564-3296, ext. 227
Brian T. Judy
Assistant Attorney General
Office of Civil and Environmental Law
Capitol Building, Suite 118
700 Capitol Avenue
Frankfort, KY 40601
All meetings will be held at the Office of Occupations and Professions, 911 Leawood Drive, Frankfort.
Board meetings begin at 10 a.m. Committee meetings begin at 9 a.m.